COVID Vaccination Centre
Bondi Junction COVID Vaccination Centre
COVID Vaccinations will be available SOON. Anticipated arrival in March 2021. These will be provided FREE of charge. We will inform you by email, once the vaccines arrive.
- Please note:
- There will always be doctors onsite to supervise
- This medical centre is highly experienced in delivering vaccinations, having provided childhood immunisations, fluvaccines and travel vaccines for many years
- We are a COVID safe environment
- Vaccines are TGA approved
- Vaccinations can be provided during a normal consultation. As well, to reduce patient waiting times, we will be planning dedicated COVID vaccination clinics
- 2 doses of the vaccine will be required approximately 12 weeks apart
Initially, the vaccines will only be provided for populations from Phase 1b - as determined by the government.
- The Phase 1b priority populations include:
- People aged 70 and over
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander adults
- Critical and high-risk workers including defence, police, fire, emergency services and meat processing
- Health care workers, including hospitals, general practices, pharmacists, allied health, and other health care services in the community
- Younger people at increased risk of severe disease, having an underlying medical condition, including those with a disability
Vaccinations are designed to protect the individual, as well as to prevent harm to other people. Benefits of a fully vaccinated community are immeasurable in terms of economics and our humanity.